Packing operator, £8.92 per hour (moving to £9.33 after training)
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm rotating shift pattern
Food manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Thetford
- Responsible for packing from packing line
- Machine Operating
- Some PC work, recording data
- Quality assurance checks as packing
- Previous experience within similar role
- Working on own for times therefore motivated individual necessary
- Previous experience working in the food industry
- IT Literate, experience with Microsoft Excel
Our client is looking for a Packer to join their busy, growing team on the outskirts of Thetford. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding company who will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, pension and overtime.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your current, up to date CV to with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'