Packing Staff Required!
Are you looking for work on a regular shift time?
Do you have a good eye for detail?
We are currently looking for packing staff to work for a plastics manufacturing company on a temporary basis. This work is based in Aylesham, Kent, which is accessible via train.
As a member of the packing team you will be responsible for checking and packing a variety of high quality plastic products.
You will be working Monday-Friday, there are shifts available in the mornings, afternoons and nights.
This role will be paying £7.12 - £7.50 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking the quality of the products for defects.
- Packing the correct amount of products into boxes.
- Informing supervisors if there are defects in the products.
- Following all Health & Safety regulations.
- You will Ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of working on shifts is desirable but not essential.
Rochelle Marks will be at the Dover job centre on Tuesday 20th March 2018 from 9.30am - 5pm. If you would like to book an appointment with Rochelle please call or email your CV to .
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.