This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Premium People recruitment who are currently trading as a recruitment business, our client is a long established, Global company known for producing Hi-quality products.
Innovative and Dynamic they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve their products and services; they are looking to recruit a number of Packing Operatives to join their fast-growing team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Duties of a Packing Operative will include:
- Ensure all materials adhere to company standards
- Follow Food Safety regulations and personal Hygiene
- Advise management of any rejection of raw materials or finished products
- Working on fast paced Production Lines packing goods to a client specification/into correct client packaging
- Working to strict deadlines to ensure the company meets distribution targets
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety Guidelines
The ideal applicant will:
- Have 6-month experience working with Food Production
- Level 1 in Food Hygiene is desirable but not a necessity
- Be able to understand and follow Written and Verbal instructions
- Have a good positive 'can do’ attitude towards work
- Permanent Days (Monday - Friday) 8am - 4pm
- 2 Shift Rotation 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
- 3 Shift Rotation 6am - 2pm/2pm - 10pm/10pm - 6am
- Continental Shift Rotations Monday to Sunday 4 shifts Days/Nights 12 hours
- Perm Nights - Sunday to Thursday 10pm - 6am or 6pm - 6am
- Perm Days £8.21
- 2 Shift Rotation - £9.03 - £9.82
- Continental Shift rotation - £9.03 - 10.25
- Perm Nights - £9.85 - £10.25
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'