Our well-established clients based in Malvern are recruiting for an experienced Packing Operative to join their busy warehouse team.
Main responsibilities :
- Acquiring and preparing all required products and materials prior to packing
- Individual labelling of products as specified by work instructions in preparation for packing
- Picking specific products from store and packing adequately in preparation for daily despatch
- Clean down equipment and packing room post production and general housekeeping
- Experience in food packaging or a process industry on a production line process
- Ability to follow written instructions precisely, accurate and precise record keeping
- An understanding of the need for cleanliness in production processes
- Compliance with the companies health, safety, environmental and regulatory systems
Working hours Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours + occasional overtime
Salary: £min. wage
Interested?? Then please apply with your CV today!!
- Order Picking
- Store Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job