Packing & Despatch Operative
CP2- Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant People are recruiting for a despatch and packing operative for a company in the Blackburn area. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a well established and fast growing team and gain a long-term assignment with the company.
More about the role:
- Working in despatch, picking and packing product
- Preparing outgoing products
- Loading the despatch orders
- General warehouse operative duties
- Working in a small production team
- Immediate start
- Monday - Friday 2pm-10pm shift
- Long term work opportunity
- Training will be provided
- Weekly pay
The ideal candidate will:
- Work well in a small team in a production environment
- Have the ability to pick and pack orders for despatch
- Have a good attitude to working
- Looking for a long term assignment
- Long-term placement with the company
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday's
- Full-time work
- Weekly Pay
This role is on a long term basis with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. If you think you're right for this role, please apply with your CV or call from Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'