Pay rate £10p/h
- Preparing products for packing.
- Quality checking products to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Previous experience working in food production would be highly advantageous.
- An understanding of food hygiene.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Able to work on own initiative or collaboratively as part of a team.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant people welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'