Full time - 35 hours per week
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Packaging Technologist to join an award-winning ethical retailer (a natural and organic health & beauty brand). In this role you will support the brand by developing packaging from a technically commercial perspective whist holding the sustainability ethos at the core of any development.
What you will do:
- Develop packaging solutions on time for projects in line with the project brief
- Source of packaging and assess through feasibility process with production team(s)
- Responsible for project management of key business initiatives from a packaging technical and commercial aspect
- Deliver cost savings and cost avoidance strategies to support the Buying and production teams
- Co-ordination of line trials and PR runs in line with the CPA
- Awareness of costs and budgets
- Communicate effectively to all areas of the business - Quality, Artwork, Sustainability team etc.
- Work with the team on continuous improvements with ways of working, processes and documentation
- Supplying packaging waste and NLF information
- Ability to provide technical expertise to the business
- Attend supplier meetings and support the Buying team from a technical perspective
- A proven record in packaging technology
- Strong technical knowledge combined with commercial acumen
- Excellent team player with ability to work under own initiative and prioritise effectively
- Good knowledge of component manufacture and decoration
- Understanding of materials and applications
- Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
The position is full time. In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension scheme, product discount scheme, a paid community day, subsidised onsite restaurant, onsite parking, great working environment including extensive gardens.
Recruitiful provides an HR recruitment support service to this hiring client. On receipt of your application, we will email you full details of this opportunity: Hiring organisation name, job desciption and any supporting documentation. We will then wait for your email authorisation before then forwarding your application/CV. The hiring organisation may choose to contact you directly should they wish to invite you to interview or may channel via ourselves.
- packaging technologist manufacturing natural beauty
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'