£18,000 - £22,000
An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Packaging Technologist to join a prestigious organisation based in Gloucestershire. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for chemistry who is looking to build a career with an organisation that offers a high level of progression.
Duties will include:
- Technical delivery of contract, training and research projects
- Interpretation of results and preparation of client reports
- Support delivery of training courses
- Responding to technical enquiries
- Preparing simple project quotations
- Maintenance of equipment
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate in Chemistry or related discipline and/or previous experience within a packaging technology environment
- Knowledge of polymer science preferred
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving license
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Polymer Science
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'