(Cosmetics / Personal Care)
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to 25k (depending on skills and experience)
This well-established consumer brand are a well known FMCG business based in West Yorkshire area and they focus on passion and success. They are seeking to recruit a process driven individual to join their team in the production of face and body products in the personal care sector.
- Assessing the suitability and functionality of packaging of products.
- Working alongside packaging technologist on projects.
- Managing a variety of projects and oversee production trials.
- Understanding limitations of manufacturing within the context of packaging.
- Studying the packaged items.
- Reviewing and updating specifications on databases.
- A bachelors in Science (Not essential)
- Experience within FMCG/personal care sector in a similar role.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Ideally experienced as a packaging technologist.
For more information or to be considered for the position, please contact Mira on .
Kelly Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job