12 months initial contract, Circa £30k annually
My Client are an innovation and manufacturing organisation with sites all over the UK and world. They now have an exciting new position for a Packaging Technologist based at their prestigious head office in Bracknell.
The overall aim of the packaging technologist is to design innovative packaging that enhances the company’s customer brand experience, joining a team to efficiently and effectively design and implement packages for their customers. They provide an effective integrated package solution and manage the entire package design process from initial state through to enduring state.
- Providing Package Engineering Support for the team in the EMEA
- Acts as first point of contact for business or technical operational activities
- Support prioritised project activities and operations in conjunction with Clients
- Gather, research and analyse packaging and business information from a variety of sources
- Implement packaging solutions
- Ensure compliance to packaging regulatory requirements.
- Support business growth and cost objectives through innovative packaging solutions
- Working with suppliers of packaging materials and/or contract packaging vendors to obtain sample/material needs and design requirements.
- Keep abreast of developments within Packaging Engineering industry and technologies
To apply for this position, it would be desirable to have relevant working experience in a packaging design/technologist role to have good working knowledge of packaging processes and materials. You should also demonstrate the following
- Highly motivated with the drive & energy to lead and influence change
- Must be PC literate and competent in Microsoft Office
- Good Project Management and interpersonal skills
- Culturally sensitive and aware
- Fluent in English, others languages beneficial but not essential
- Highly enthusiastic with aspirations to grow, learn and develop ones career
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
A university degree in Packaging or equivalent technical field may be considered.
Apply Today! Or for more information please contact Sophia at Consult Search & Selection
- Packaging Materials