I am currently recruiting for a permanent Packaging Technologist to join a leading FMCG manufacturer based in South of England offering a very competitive salary. The role is based within the Commercial department and reporting into the Senior Packaging Technologist.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To provide technical support for the NPD team and customers in terms of artwork, dimensions and parameters to ensure that all dimensions of the packaging is correct
* To work closely with suppliers and customers to define the exact specification of the packaging components required for the project
* To provide technical advice for packaging materials, components, print and decoration
* To achieve personal, team and company KPI targets
* To support the maintenance of standards of housekeeping and GMP within the Commercial department
* Along with the Packaging Engineer to participate in all production component trails at all stages and implement any required changes
* BSc or equivalent in Technical related subject
* 3 years or more experience of working as a Packaging Technologist
* Experience of working in Cosmetics, Personal Care or FMCG industry
If you are an experienced Packaging Technologist and you fit the above requirements then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- ("packaging technologist" or "packaging technician" or "packaging development technologist" or "packaging engineer") and (cosmetics or fragrance or pe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job