Packaging Technicians - BFS
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!Job Description
At Teva Runcorn, we're leaders in sterile manufacturing and we're a growing business which can offer great prospects for future progression. We make sterile products for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, as well as pre-filled syringes and injectable devices for the treatment of conditions like Multiple Sclerosis and organ transplant.
Underpinning all of this is a highly skilled workforce; every single one of our colleagues is degree-educated and leaders in their chosen field. And this is where we have been investing most heavily. We recruit and develop the best talent in the market, and support their technical professional development through structured STEM career pathways.
Today, we employ around 500 people, working in a variety of roles encompassing everything from quality assurance, quality control, manufacturing operations, research and development, engineering, microbiology, and packaging. If you would like to work in our state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing site, a safe, clean, professional environment and have the relevant experience then we would like to hear from you!
Read more about Teva Runcorn here http://our-future
We are currently looking for Packaging Technicians to join us in Runcorn. The purpose of this role is to pack, set-up, operate, monitor and improve automated packing equipment used for the packing of blow-fill-seal nebules on a range of shift patterns, to undertake change over and basic daily maintenance. The Packaging Technician will trouble shoot and resolve equipment issues in a quick and effective manner. This role follows a STEM Pathway Programme, offering a unique opportunity to work for a global pharmaceutical business whilst offering great scope for learning in the role.
Purpose of the role:
* To set-up, operate, monitor and improve automated packing equipment used for the packing of blow-fill-seal nebules on a range of shift patterns in accordance with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), ensuring packing schedules are achieved.
* To ensure all equipment is operating at agreed standards to allow effective planning and achievement of customer service commitments. Monitor equipment performance, fault find and make appropriate adjustments.
* To perform Packaging operational duties, eg line clearance, IPC (Initial Product Check) checks, replace components on line, complete batch & associated documentation, right first time for packing line in accordance with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure compliance with cGMP.
* Set equipment to ensure minimum downtime levels, minimum product damage/waste, support machine start-up, changeovers, testing and cleaning activities in accordance with SOP's and cGMP requirements.
* Assist, where appropriate in basic equipment maintenance. As instructed by Engineering.
* To adhere to Health and Safety procedures and good working practices to minimise accidents/incidents.
* Ensure good housekeeping standards within packaging area(s) are achieved in accordance with cGMP.
* To ensure any instances of non-conformance are communicated to the area leader, Manager or QA representatives to ensure that they are investigated and rectified using company procedures for non-conformance and/or change control if required.
Applicants should have the following experience / qualifications:
* Minimum HNC, ideally a Degree in Engineering or Science based discipline, or equivalent.
* Ideally some experience in a progressive high speed final packaging environment with frequent changeovers, Pharma, Food or FMCG is highly desirable, as is experience of setting and operating high speed automated packing equipment with frequent changeovers.
* Communicator / motivator / team player.
In return we will offer you a clean, safe and professional environment where you will be rewarded for your dedication and given the opportunity to really contribute. We look to develop and progress our team through the business and provide a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement and benefits.
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
- Packaging Technicians
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'