OVERALL FUNCTION/PURPOSE OF JOB
Support the Production Department with pre-process preparation and end of process operations under the guidance & leadership of the Team Leader and Deputy Team Leaders.
This includes (but isn't limited to) pre-weighing material, crushing solid finished product, packing out of solids, packing out of liquid, wrapping, labelling, transport and stacking with FLT.
Ensure a safe and efficient utilization of all resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solids processing in Alcotex
- Solids processing in Specialities
- Assist with direct packing from reactors
- Liquid product transfer, loading/packing in LHA/Specialties
- Any other reasonable task that training is provided for
- Compile and maintain batch documentation
- Report the Team Leader any problems or deviations
Safety, Health, Environment & Quality
Comply to the Golden Rules of Safety and the SHE principles
- Adhere to the plant procedures (SOP,TOP, MI) and report non-compliances
- To be conversant with the site emergency action plan
- Comply to Company SHE procedures within area of responsibility
- Support quality investigations
- Ensure good housekeeping standards
- Receive training to comply to all requirements of the Job
- Participate in the regular Shift training sessions and Performance Dialogues
- Demonstrate a positive work attitude
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 3 years varied manufacturing experience; GCSE or similar / O-level, Fluent
- FLT trained (counterbalance)
- English speaker and totally conversant in English reading / writing.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job