Job Title: Packaging Manager
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Contract Type: Full time - Permanent
Due to continuous growth an opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full time Packaging Manager for a manufacturing company located in Duxford. You will be a technically minded, performance and business driven individually, and have proven track record of delivering change and results. If you have proven management experience ideally within manufacturing or packaging environment, then we want to hear from you!
As Packaging Manager you will be responsible for: -
- Leading the team
- Manage day to day performance
- Training and induction of new and existing staff
- Scheduling and monitoring suppliers
- Scheduling of works
- Monitoring KPI’s
- Monitor costings
An ideal candidate for Packaging Manager must have: -
- Management experience within a manufacturing, packaging or engineering environment
- Technical / mechanical qualification
- Knowledge of SAP
- LEAN tool experience
- Experienced working within the pharmaceutical, chemical, packaging, or engineering field.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. In addition to a competitive salary the Packaging Manager will receive an excellent benefits package.
Interviews will take place in Duxford, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
- Technically minded