Packaging Graphics Specialist
Your new job title: Packaging Graphics Specialist
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Your new salary: up to £35k dependant on experience
A fantastic client of ours is looking for a Graphics Specialist to play a key role within the overall Brand and Graphics team supporting the delivery of Global Marketing initiatives across Europe together with localized (individual country) marketing promotions.
This role will liaise closely with external repro facilities, for packaging and will provide expert advice and technical support on colour management and print activity. The role also flexes creatively, giving input to the design briefing and creative review processes. Stakeholder management is also a key feature of the role and a structured and professional approach to managing the graphics and promotional change cycles is key.
Your main responsibilities:
• Deliver expert technical support to the Account Managers throughout the project life cycle, from design briefing meetings to final execution
• Work closely with printers to ensure a consistent and high quality print result across Europe
• Attendance and management of Press Passes both in the UK and across Europe
• Thorough knowledge and understanding Brand Guidelines and ability to interpret and create templates for various Account Managers.
• Point of contact between Account Managers, repro services and external suppliers to ensure accurate supply of artwork to meet specific print requirements for a variety of print processes
• Management of external reprographics facilities to ensure quality standards and timelines are adhered to
• Ensure effective prioritisation of requirements, liaising with Account Managers as necessary
The skills you require to be successful:
• Previous experience in a packaging graphics/repro/studio environment
• Thorough knowledge of managing artwork and reprographics for packaging
• Solid knowledge of print processes, colour management and production techniques; the associated timescales and an appreciation of reprographic requirements
• Experience & solid knowledge of flexographic, lithographic and digital printing processes
• Experience in artwork origination for packaging, including origination from scratch, manipulation of existing designs, basic colour retouching, though to checking and proof reading
• A degree in graphics, print or design related subjects or relevant business experience
Solid experience of working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat and Microsoft Office
• Fully Mac literate including good working knowledge of OSX
• Must be able to travel for this role
The personal attributes you need to be successful:
• Experience of working through a matrix organization where clients and partners may be based in
• Ability to quickly build rapport and confidence across a wide stakeholder group
• Great stakeholder management skills across multiple levels of an organisation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to participate in and lead
internal and external meetings
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Industrial Design
- Graphic Designers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"