Our retained client, Glenmorangie (part of the LVMH Group) are looking to hire a strong Packaging Development Project Manager for their team based in Edinburgh.
Glenmorangie is part of the LVMH Group and are a global super-premium whisky brand acclaimed for their unparalleled commitment to quality.
This industry leading business combines generations of heritage with the desire to continue to challenge the bounds of possibility in single malt. Glenmorangie's single malts are acclaimed for their incredible smoothness, richness and intriguing complexity.
Creativity and innovation are part of our DNA. Over the years, They have ensured our success and established their legitimacy. This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of Glenmorangie and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew their offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting their unique heritage.
They never compromise on quality. Because Glenmorangie embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, they pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection. From products to service, Glenmorangie cultivate their difference through this constant quest for excellence.
Glenmorangie stimulates individual initiative by entrusting each person with significant responsibilities. Their entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Innovation and new Product development and working closely with both the Operations and marketing teams, the main goals of the role is to develop and deliver new packaging and innovations across both brands and provide packaging technology expertise to the Company
- Work with Marketing to manage delivery of new product packaging on time to the correct costs and standards
- Create and manage technical development time lines
- Co-ordinate operational aspects of NPD projects through management of cross-functional teams
- Provide expertise in packaging technology and technology innovations
- Explore and introduce innovation and new technologies
- Communicate status of all live projects across cross-functional teams
- Carry out project risk reviews and manage complexity in new developments
- Assist buyers in tender document preparation and participate in supplier selection
- Supply information required for production and quality documentation
- Manage artwork development and approval process
- Prepare and maintain project related ISO documentation
- Ensure all products are developed in accordance with luxury and visual perfection standards
Proven experience in a role requiring expertise in packaging and project management ideally in a premium/luxury sector.
This role will be based at the Edinburgh Head Office so if you are out with a commuting distance from Edinburgh this role will require a relocation which the company are open to.Technical