KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Packaging Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead design packaging development programmes to meet EMEA business needs.
2. Lead development of packaging strategy for materials / structures / vendors.
3. Drive commercialisation of packaging innovations across the EMEA region.
4. As the Packaging Developer, you will build close working relationships across EMEA manufacturing offering technical support and guidance on new and existing packaging.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Scientific or Engineering degree
2. Industry experience in Consumer Healthcare, Consumer Goods, FMCG or Food.
3. Proven work experience in packaging design and/or development.
Key Words: Packaging Technologist, Packaging Developer, Packaging Manager, Consumer Healthcare, Consumer Goods, FMCG, Food, Packaging Design.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job