We are currently working with one of the UK's leading food retail stores who are looking to recruit a Packaging Designer. Our client primarily wants someone to work on a range of products within the organisation helping develop incredible packaging, within a variety of new product ranges.
The successful Packaging Designer will work on creating innovative designs from initial concept right through to the final artwork stages. In addition to this the successful Packaging Designer will also develop and build brand guideline for the organisation, with the Packaging Designer also working with and co-ordinating a team of photographers and writers.
You should have a superior knowledge of either graphic design or packaging design preferably within the retail sector. In addition to this the successful Packaging Designer will also be equipped and skilled using design tools such as Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Designer to work on projects across the UK and with one of the biggest UK food retailers.
Packaging Designer Position Overview
- Developing incredible packaging with a variety of products
- Produce innovative designs from initial concept through to final artwork stages
- Develop brand guidelines for the client as well as working within them
- Work on tools such as Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Packaging Designer Position Requirements
- Degree level in relevant course which include Graphic Design or equivalent
- A detailed portfolio of the projects you have previously worked on
- Previous experience within a design environment
- Firm understanding of print production
- Ability to take brief and deliver it effectively
- A good knowledge of the retail and marketing industries
- A good understanding of Apple Mac technology
Packaging Designer Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days holiday
- 8 days additional holiday (bank holidays ect)
- 30% off selected restaurants
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'