Job Title: Packaging Designer
Are you a Graphic Designer looking to get into Packaging Design? This is a hands-on position where you can excel in an environment that embraces teamwork, change and flexibility.
- To develop and design new packaging ideas in flat and 3d format, mock-ups and finished formats.
- To manage and source packaging and other ingredients for the products
- To develop new product ranges with the management team
- Actively sourcing new suppliers
- Managing campaigns
- Office administration
- 1-2 years in Graphic Design field
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Graphic Design Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Pro-active self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, enthusiasm, high energy levels and a tenacious commitment to work.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
ACS are recruiting for a Packaging Designer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Packaging Designer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Packaging Designer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Packaging Designer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Packaging Designer role you desire.
- "graphic design" "creative" "drawing" "packaging" "3D Design" "marketing" "campaign"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"