Join an up & coming brand who are growing at a phenomenal rate, as their newest Packaging Artworker.
- Great position with tonnes of creative freedom
- Unique and edgy brand
- Large product range to work on
- £30k plus whole host of perks, as well as dog friendly offices
The Candidate are the exclusive recruitment partners for one of the most up & coming brands in the video gaming industry. As a well-known and well-regarded eCommerce brand, this business is leading in a niche industry and has truly exciting plans for their future. Recruiting across the brand in line with their continued growth, the business is excited to recruit a Packaging Artworker to work across all their products
As Packaging Artworker, you will work incredibly closely with the other designers in the business and have room to expand your skillset, with flexible responsibilities suited to your strengths. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be the last stop for designs and files before going out to manufacturers.
Not only do they offer an entirely flexible working environment, the business have a huge range of learning & development opportunities, an extremely friendly & collaborative culture, and a clear ethical code of conduct for all their products.
- Create designs and renders for packaging
- Have an active role in the design review and production meetings
- Come up with concepts for new merch and product lines
- Use the existing packaging framework and guidelines to deliver brand consistency to all designs
- Liaise with the wider marketing departments to translate creative strategy into a physical product
- Mac proficient with excellent Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop skills
- Team player with strong eye for detail
- Background in food, beverage, or ecommerce would be beneficial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'