Salary: up to £25K (depending on experience)
A leading graphics agency is looking for a Packaging Artworker to join their studio team in Essex. You will be working alongside the QA, Repro and Project Management team across a mix of retail accounts working on their food and drink packaging.
The Packaging Artworker will be responsible for;
* Creating and amending artworks across a range of packaging projects.
* Ensuring artworks conform to the client's brand guidelines.
* Working alongside the Brand Manager, QA department, Production Manager and Project Management team making sure all deadlines are met.
* Producing all artwork with a consistent pack design, layout, copy and brief.
As a Packaging Artworker you will be able to demonstrate the following;
* Previous experience of working as an Artworker
* Considerable experience in the graphics industry
* Packaging would be preferred however we could consider print, POS or similar.
* Technical repro knowledge would be an advantage
* Good understanding of Illustrator, Photoshop & Quark Xpress
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and in a pressurised environment
Key words; packaging, print, POS, point of sale, graphic design, artwork, pre-press, repro, reprographics, quark, quality control, QC, repro operator
If this sounds like you then click apply or email Milly with a copy of your up to date CV at - THANKS!
- point of sale
- graphic design
- quality control
- repro operator