A great opportunity for a Packaging and Artwork Project Manager has come open at one of the UK's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. The right candidate will work across the business to ensure that all artwork and packaging regulations are met. If you think you have the right skills and experience, then see below.
The right candidate will be responsible for tracking the approval status of packaging components, in line with the EMA regulatory guidelines. The role focuses on following an artwork request from initiation through to completion of the packaging project. The right candidate will track the approval status of packaging artwork and components in the EU region; you may also be required to respond to document requests for product litigation/ defence, related to labelling.
- Liaise with European Country Offices in coordinating new or updated activity for packaging artwork.
- Communicate/co-ordinate with key stakeholder groups for documentation.
- Liaise with Research Strategists on target dates for artwork completion.
- Raise and coordinate packaging artwork change controls in the artwork system.
- Evaluate content of labelling updates
- Use pharmaceutical packaging & artwork knowledge and experience to collaborate with others.
- Identify appropriate artwork Country Approvers and electronically route artwork to them.
- Interact and follow up with all Market Approvers as needed.
- Work with minimal direct supervision. Working from home at times is a required at times.
Technical Skill Requirements
Extensive experience of working with regulated document management tools supporting; storage, retrieval, life-cycle management and tracking of labelling artwork for packaging components in a business enterprise system.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline, plus related work experience (2-4 years).
- Must be familiar with Regulatory environment and understand labelling regulations and controls.
- Must be able to interact with Client's globally distributed Stakeholders:
- Diplomatic with strong interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience of working in a quality environment, strictly following SOP and working practices.
- Familiarity with and demonstrated use of electronic Artwork and Labelling Management Systems
- Strong, demonstrated project management experience and expertise
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing and manufacturing Plant processes/requirements.
Reference No: 238569
Job Type: 12 Month contract
Job Title: Packaging and Artwork Project Manager
Please apply to Robert Francis, Consultant; ,
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Life Science talent acquisition.