Location: - Surrey
Rate: - £550-650 per day
Length: - 6 Month Contract
Looking for a PaaS Architect for a leading Microsoft partner.
- Owns and is accountable for the Technical and Application architecture aspects of all solutions from Upstream devops teams onto the Azure PaaS platform.
- Assures solution fit for purpose against the Architecture Common Process, developing and delivering all Architecture Artefacts required by the Architecture Common Process.
- Sets, owns and implements architecture standards for Azure PaaS consumption through the Design Authority & Upstream Architecture Review Board.
- In conjunction with the Azure PaaS Product Owner, identity new opportunities on Azure PaaS and definition of technology roadmaps
- Ensure that appropriate tools and methodology standardisation choices are made in support of the Architecture strategy
- Bring Architectural leadership and focus to the Upstream devops teams through full membership of these teams.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of application solutions, infrastructure & hosting and security solutions within Azure PaaS. Use expertise as the basis for leading transformation. Focus on continuous professional development in emerging solutions.
- Manage the balance of competing financial, technical and business requirements to produce optimal solution architectures.
- 8-10 years' experience in an enterprise IT or a consulting environment.
- 2 years experience with Azure Technologies
- Demonstrable experience architecting and delivering solutions on the Azure PaaS platform.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a matrix environment - liaising with peers across project teams and geographical regions.
- Extensive experience as a Solutions Architect
- Strong experience with infrastructure & hosting technologies and vendors
- Strong experience with cloud technologies including IaaS and PaaS offerings, particularly Azure PaaS.
- Extensive experience defining end to end application architectures
- Ability to influence development teams and senior stakeholders to gain support for delivering solutions against a standardised methodology.
If you would like to find out more information please contact me on or you can reach me on