Parking: Not Specified
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of booking: Expected to last four weeks’ up to three months with possible extension
Proposed start date: ASAP
Base: Executive Offices
£11.00 - £12.00 paye per hour
£12.00 - £13.00 paye inclusive of holiday pay per hour
£13.00 - £14.00 umbrella per hour
All of the rates are depending on skill and experience
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Remote working option: Not Specified
Travelling for work purposes: Not Specified
To support the smooth running of Surgery, by providing all aspects of administrative support to the Managing Director, Deputy Director of Nursing and Chair. Assist in delivering his/her role of the corporate agenda of the Trust and in any relationships or activities the senior management team
- Take responsibility for day to planning and prioritising of workload and be proactive to ensure that requirements are met
- Prior planning and preparation of papers, agendas and other relevant information for daily meetings and appointments
- Diary management, organising appointments and convening meetings
- Prepare unsupervised a variety of presentations using Powerpoint
- Organise and co-ordinate workshops and events or equivalent planning
- Be proactive in drafting responses to correspondence on behalf of the identified Senior Management Team
- Be proactive in highlighting deadlines and chasing responses on behalf of the identified Senior Management Team
- Research background information as and when required
- Assist in the management of 1:1 with subordinate colleagues and peers
- Work in a self directed way to progress elements of the senior manager(s) actions that do not require their direct involvement
- Active time management - managing task and to do list and gathering information as appropriate
- Liaise with relevant external/internal contacts to ensure that as much information as possible is available.
- Collate and disseminate Divisional Board and other Executive documentation both internally and to external organisations
- Preparation of agendas, collation and dissemination of papers and taking minutes at the relevant Committees
- Implement and maintain effective manual and electronic filing systems
- Ensure effective office and bring forward systems are implemented and maintained both manually and electronically
- Set up and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Organise hospitality refreshments for meetings, visitors
- Familiarisation of audio/visual equipment for presentations
- Update and maintain departmental websites with relevant information
- Orders stock and non-stock stationery items for the department when necessary
- Arrange all travel requirements
- Liaise with other Personal Assistants in planning and providing for holiday cover and ensuring any larger projects that arise are planned and organised are covered effectively
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience of minute taking
- Excellent IT use of Microsoft office
- Good Communicator Skills, written and verbal
- Problem solving and prioritising workload
- Experience of working in an extremely busy office environment
- Experience of team working
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to work
- Ability to liaise across organisations
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection
- Experience of implementing and maintaining filing systems
- There will be a requirement for light physical effort
- Requirement to use a VDU for long periods
- There will be a frequent requirement for concentration where the work pattern is unpredictable.
- There will be an occasional requirement for moderate physical effort in lifting and moving.
- Under normal circumstances the post holder will not be exposed to emotionally distressing or traumatic situations
- Do you have experience working as a personal assistant/equivalent in the NHS?
- Do you have experience working as a personal assistant/equivalent in the healthcare or public sector?
- Do you have experience for day to planning and prioritising of workload and be proactive to ensure that requirements are met?
- Do you have excellent organisational and time management skills?
- Do you meet the criteria above and available to start new employment immediately or within 1-2 weeks (if successful)?
To commence employment as a PA via Your World Healthcare, if successful; you must be fully registered and compliant via Your World Healthcare in the first instance. To become compliant, you will need to:
- Complete full work registration via Your World Healthcare (prior to commencing employment)
- Hold a clean valid enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last 12 months or a valid DBS currently registered with the update service (if held by a third party). If you do not yet hold a clean valid enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last 12 months or a valid certification of a DBS registered with the update service (with photographic evidence of this) - you will be required to apply for a new DBS as part of your application via Your World Healthcare. This can be applied as part of the full work registration process.
- Complete mandatory online training modules as required by our client - This will be set up for you to complete via Your World as part of the registration/compliance process.
- Provide a minimum of 2x professional employment/educational references covering the last 3 years.
If you meet all the above requirements, are happy to work full-time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Fridays and can commit to a temporary assignment in Salford, expected to last from 4 weeks - 3 months with a possible extension, then please apply now.
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Secretary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'