Main Purpose of the Job
To assist the Managing Director, Directors and Senior Managers through the provision of a comprehensive secretarial support service.
* 6 Detailed Responsibilities
* To provide the Managing Director with personal administrative support such as completing expense and mileage forms, maintaining the diary.
* To provide the Managing Director, Directors and Senior Managers with secretarial capability to include minutes, reports and correspondence.
* To arrange appointments, executive meetings, board meetings, conferences, external and internal meetings for the Managing Director, Directors and Senior Managers including travel and accommodation requirements.
* To manage a range of administrative functions for Head Office including arranging and ordering of stationary, opening and distribution of incoming mail, answering of telephone calls to Head office and re-directing them as appropriate, managing the holiday booking process for HO and Heads of Business.
* To prepare presentations and reports as required by the Managing Director, Directors and Senior Managers.
* To deal with motor accident and property insurance claims, liaising with the Group Administration Manager and the Company's insurance company, insurance brokers and bodyshops.
* To assist in the management of the company's electronic systems and manage the filing systems for Head Office.
* To ensure that all correspondence leaving the company is in the correct layout and to the standard specified by the Group.
* To handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure and file all documentation as required.
* To ensure complaints are dealt with professionally in the first instance and are referred to the appropriate manager for action.
* To manage/assist with the hospitality functions for the Group.
* To provide support to HR through administrative duties such as coordinating the completion of employee performance reviews, the arrangement of internal training programmes, HR admin paperwork
* To perform any other reasonable additional duties as requested by senior management.
* To maintain a high standard of personal appearance.
* To maintain a clean and tidy working environment to the standard set by the company.
* To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the Managing Director.
* To perform any other reasonable additional duties if requested by the Managing Director.
So, if you are a talented & motivated individual looking to work for a prestigious company with strong family values, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'