Location: Manchester City Centre
Contract: Permanent position
Start Date: ASAP
Currently hiring for a PA to the director of a global business based in Manchester centre as a permanent position. This role will be supporting the director in business and personal
- Managing daily administrative tasks.
- Property management
- Accurate and precise diary management, organising personal appointments and arranging travel.
- Attend meetings taking notes.
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages where necessary.
- Co-ordination of meetings both internally and externally including hospitality, room bookings and occasional special business events including charity days.
- Previous experience of working close and personally reporting into a global company director or members in senior positions.
- Independently organised and excellent time management
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to process sensitive data with discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply below or contact me at and I will be in touch if successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'