SF Group are looking for a PA to support the Directors of a business based in B42. Paying £25k and perm.
Please apply only if you are a PA/EA.
- Professional, articulate, and assertive Executive PA with excellent IT and organisational skills, used to working under pressure with a high degree of integrity to tight deadlines.
- Develop, implement, and maintain administrative procedures and processes that improve the efficiency.
- Ensure records and documents are maintained, filed and accessible as required.
- Work closely with senior managers to document thoughts and actions in a clear and cohesive manner - presenting back as required in Word or presentation format.
- Making travel arrangements, processing expenses and other administrative support tasks for senior managers
- Diary management and advising of impending deadlines and upcoming commitments including reports, presentations, projects, and meetings.
- Compilation and preparation of presentations within PowerPoint.
- To service meetings, including preparation of any advance materials, taking of and distribution of minutes and then follow-up on any actions required.
- Co-ordinating regular productivity updates and reports across the department.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
- Dealing with telephone calls or emails on behalf of the Directors and ensuring they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Drafting and proof-reading letters and documents to ensure smooth running of Director team activity,
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the team is well prepared for meetings.
- Creating reports to ensure consistency of style, format, and layout.
- Researching and providing key information for use by the Directors and carrying out analysis as requested
- Effectively managing the Directors' schedules.
- Acting as a 'go to' person to support the communication flow within the business and from the Director team.
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements for the Directors when requested.
- Any other task or responsibility, not listed above, which may be reasonably requested to be undertaken on behalf of the Directors or firm.
- Personal assistance support to the Chief Executive and the Directors, including personal errands.
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial service, word processing / copy typing and audio typing of correspondence and other documentation and complete to deadlines.
- Organise meetings and other events, including booking venues, organising travel, hospitality, and marketing.
- Prepare and circulate agenda, reports and minutes for Board, Committee and other meetings and record the minutes at meetings with a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage electronic diaries, arrange appointments, and travel accommodation.
- Manage Chief Executive's and the Directors' email accounts.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'