SF Recruitment are working with a business based in Solihull who is looking for a PA to work alongside the MD
Salary: Up to 35K
The PA provides high-level administrative support to company executives by preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
1. Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
2. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
3. Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
4. Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
6. Maintain executive management calendars/diary, arrange meetings and appointments and send invitations/reminders, as appropriate
7. Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
8. File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
9. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
10. Make travel arrangements for executives.
11. Monitor office supplies and facility costs
12. Manage office equipment/maintenance contracts for the local facility
13. Manage postage machine contracts for all facilities
14. Review all expense reports and submit to final approval
15. Plan events and meetings, as needed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'