Zachary Daniels are recruiting for an PA to support the CEO of a leading sportswear retailer.
You will work with the CEO on both a business and personal level dealing with administrative tasks, organising schedules, travel, working on business projects and maintaining daily itineraries whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Acting as first point of contract, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and follow them up.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, redirecting or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Organising and maintaining effective filing systems
- Acting as a key liaison point between senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Making travel arrangements and booking accommodation as and when required.
- Processing claims for expenses
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors
- Organising personal commitments including travel and assisting with some personal errands from time to time
- Working on projects on an ad hoc basis
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
What we are looking for:
- Ability to organise and plan
- Prior experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous
- Experience of electronic diary management
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to ensure effective communication both internal and external.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-priorities to achieve successful outcomes.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of work processing, spreadsheets, preferably Microsoft Office Word and Excel, Power Point.
Apply today with your most up to date CV!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'