A prestigious financial advisory firm based in the heart of the City is seeking a PA to support a Managing Director and their team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to support a very busy team with a strong work ethic who are seeking the same ethos from their new PA. You would describe yourself as capable and hands on with a mature attitude to work and the ability to support at a senior level and push back when necessary. The ability to think both logically and creatively to find solutions will ensure success in this busy and demanding PA role.
- Organising group meetings with senior external stakeholders
- Diary management and coordinating daily calendars
- Assembling meeting papers along with other requirements
- Managing the CRM system and updating it frequently
- Booking rooms for meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Raising invoices and expenses
- Meeting action taking
- Administrative support to any adhoc projects / corporate events
A good standard of education along with additional PA / EA qualifications would also be desirable for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'