PA to Director,Description
- To provide comprehensive administrative and PA support to the Director
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To organise and manage the diary of the Director,that agendas and minutes are received and printed, and that both the objectives of the meeting and the Director’s role in the meeting are clear.
- To assist in managing the Director’s emails, dealing with routine matters, flagging important emails and monitoring the inbox when the Director is unable to.
- To organise and manage the Director’s travel, ensuring that travel and accommodation are booked in compliance with the travel policy, that transfers are arranged and that meeting documents are printed.
- To manage the Director’s expenses accurately and in a timely manner
- To help with set up and running of meetings, including minute-taking, as required.
- To meet with the Director daily, preferably face-to-face or if necessary by phone, to discuss daily priorities and any issues
- To act as the first point of contact, assisting callers in a helpful and diplomatic manner and screen and re-route calls as appropriate, taking clear concise messages and dealing with enquiries where possible.
- To help the team manage the budget, raise and administer project proposals, purchase orders, invoices.
- To maintain a file of all contract agency staff and ensure legal contracts are up to date.
- To maintain tracking systems.
- To assist in managing some external meetings working with external agencies to organise logistics.
- To maintain compliance registers, gift registry, holiday records, sickness and absence records and training records for the team in line with policy.
- To maintain a compliant filing system (paper and electronic)
- To help team (by exception) if support required in booking travel, meetings and accommodation.
- To organise completion of monthly report, ensuring deadline is met each month.
- To organise the Induction Programme for new starters
- To provide ad hoc support to other PAs / administrators within the Global Commercial team as required, e.g. holiday cover
- To work with other administrative staff predominantly within Commercial to agree best practice administrative activities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'