PA opportunity at studio office of award-winning design / tech company supporting 2 Founders
PA required to provide 1:2 support to Founders of this busy, award-winning tech company of 15 staff based near London Bridge.
Duties will include:
- Diary management - scheduling meetings, booking personal holidays and appointments
- Travel arrangements - booking flights, transfers, accommodation, itineraries, visas etc.
- Events management - organising international events
- Processing expenses - assisting with invoices etc.
- Ad hoc personal duties - collecting orders, running errands
- Office management - handling supplier contracts, office maintenance etc.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, have a warm and professional manner and be happy in a close support role. Excellent attention to detail is key as well as being one step ahead at all times. You must have at least 2 years’ experience in a PA / support role. Would suit someone who has small company experience and is happy to pitch in where needed. Degree educated is preferable but not essential.
Salary: up to £35,000 depending on experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'