Personal Assistant to Managing Director - Coleshill B46
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm (must be flexible to working hours to meet business demands).
Salary: £25,000.00 per annum
Are you an experienced PA looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience of working in a busy environment? Are you extremely organised with great attention to detail? Also, able to manage your time and the time of others? If so, please read on....
The role will entail:
* Typing correspondence, reports, memos, letters and other documents using Microsoft office software packages.
* Answering phone calls and directing calls to appropriate parties or taking messages.
* Attending meetings and record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
* Greeting visitors and facilitating meetings, arranging lunches and any documentation.
* Maintaining management calendars / diaries, arranging meetings and appointments and sending invitations / reminders, as appropriate.
* Performing general office duties such as ordering supplies through purchasing department and maintaining records on management database systems.
* Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records and reports.
* Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence, including post and email.
* Making travel arrangements where required for management team.
* Managing office equipment and maintenance contracts for the business.
* Managing social media and marketing updates.
* Updating HR systems.
* Planing events and meetings, as needed.
* All other ad hoc duties as required.
We will require candidates to:
* Have proven experience as a Personal Assistant.
* Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload and possess exemplary planning and time management skills.
* Have strong organisational and communication skills.
* Have good IT skills (proficient in MS Office Suite including word, excel, PowerPoint etc and technically savvy)
* Have full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
* Be able to maintain composure under stressful situations.
* Have the ability to maintain confidential information in the strictest of confidence
* Have the flexibility to manage the requirements of the position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'