Part Time 3-5 hours per day, Mon-Fri
£30,000 to £35,000 Full Time Equivalent, will be pro-rata depending on hours
Top benefits package
Why work for this employer?
This is a rare chance to work at an award-winning, Great Places to workin the UK (2019) organisation for an experienced PA. You will provide comprehensive administrative support at the highest level within this professional and forward-thinking business.
If successful you will enjoy excellent benefits which include private medical insurance, life cover (x 4 salary), income protection, generous pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday, up to 2 volunteer days, cycle to work scheme, discounted retail and restaurant vouchers and an annual company bonus. All this along with access to training, development and professional memberships.
What will I be doing?
You will focus on providing full administrative and secretarial support within this regulated, professional office environment to the Director of Finance and his direct reports.
- Extensively deal with diary management and meeting co-ordination, including travel, accommodation and hospitality arrangements
- Arrange external meetings, often of a highly confidential nature with tact, diplomacy, using influencing and persuading skills
- Prepare, collate and circulate meetings to attendees
- Take accurate minutes in confidential meetings
- Manage incoming calls and enquiries for the team
- Efficiently manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
Is this you?
The role is pivotal in providing support to the Director of Finance and we are looking for a discrete, credible and competent PA who:
- Has previous experience of working as a PA or a Team Secretary
- Can expertly use MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Is pro-active, reliable and trustworthy with excellent communication skills
- Is customer focussed with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external clients
- Is able to liaise at all levels using tact and diplomacy
- Is comfortable managing complex and confidential information and handling it with the utmost discretion
- Is extremely well organised, with the ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Thrives under pressure with the ability to prioritise
If you are interested in utilising your PA skills in an established but ever evolving business where you will enjoy excellent benefits in a positive and modern working environment, then apply today!
The closing date for application is towards the end of May so please do not delay in sending your CV if you are interested. Shortlisting and first stage interviews are likely to take place in the first week of June.
While Baker Snell endeavour to respond to all applications, it is not always possible when we receive a high volume, so, if you do not hear anything for 1 week after applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you all the very best with your ongoing job search.
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Coordinating Meetings
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'