PA to CEO - global technology company - City of London - 60k - 70kplus - JG27281
A highly successful yet entrepreneurial technology company located in new and stunning offices in the City of London is looking for a PA with board level experience to support their CEO.
This role will be a career defining role for a professional, astute and hugely proactive candidate who is looking to move into a role where working at pace with meticulous attention to detail is business critical. You enjoy working under pressure and supporting someone who has exacting standards and is used to exemplary PA support.
With a positive and collaborative culture this role would suit a PA who naturally takes a holistic view of managing their executive (both business and personal) efficiently and is comfortable taking full ownership of managing a somewhat insane schedule!
Duties will include
- working to very tight and constantly changing deadlines with absolute discretion
- The ability to work with little direction in a proactive and ambassadorial manner
- Extensive liaising with clients so are used to highly levels of professionalism, networking and research
- The ability to push back with ease and network with CEO's, Executive Assistants within other businesses, HWNI's and key executives internally.
- Working pre-emptively and thinking ahead at all times with multiple solutions to hand for any given scenario
- Ensuring the CEO is full briefed for all meetings and any action points are followed up on in a timely manner
- Being the ultimate gatekeeper for a highly sought after figure within whilst able to retain warmth and approachability
- Working for someone who has exacting standards with a focus on precision and attention to detail.
You are used to supporting a client facing senior executive and recognise their personal and professional life will merge, so you will be handling highly confidential information with ease.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'