Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a PA on a temporary contract for three months initially. Our client is proud to be a people-focused organisation and has a vision for great progression.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a PA role and hold an enhanced DBS.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing Senior Leadership Team diaries, taking responsibility for prioritising commitments and arranging meetings
* Supporting the administration and organisation of key events on behalf of the Senior Leadership Team
* Leading the organisation of Governing Body and Parents’ Council meetings and ensuring accurate record keeping of Governing Body activity
* Dealing with difficult and challenging situations by telephone and face to face, ensuring appropriate information is sensitively communicated
* Monitoring the mailbox, ensuring that emails are responded to or forwarded as appropriate in a timely manner
* Assisting in agenda setting for senior management team meetings and ensuring the contact has regular meetings with direct reports
* Attending meetings as required to take and transcribe minutes, maintaining awareness of initiatives and developments that affect the organization
* Supporting the work of the administration team on a daily basis
KEYWORDS: PA, Personal Assistant
- Accurate Record Keeping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'