PA, Sutton in Ashfield, Mansfield, Competitive
Your new company
My client a leading manufacturing organisation in Sutton in Ashfield is looking for an experienced and proven PA to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- Managing work of a confidential and sensitive nature. Representing the General Manger and his direct reports team being the first point of contact for a wide audience both internally and externally.
- Complex diary management
- Ensuring the General Manager is fully prepared/briefed for meetings, presentations, collating necessary papers and producing briefing notes as required
- Providing meeting support including taking minutes as required
- Producing analytical reports in-line with the business unit requirements
- Reviewing and tracking the industry press and other inputs and cascading important news and analysis
- Arranging all aspects of travel including, flights, hotels, cars for the Company
- Managing expenses by ensuring that all claims have been appropriately submitted in line with Company rules and guidelines
- Organising internal and external meetings, training, hospitality and events and generating the appropriate documents to track and authorise the above in accordance with Company policy
- Administration of the company Amex cards
- Booking internal and external meeting rooms dependent on requirement and ensuring that all required materials are prepared in a timely manner
- Managing the office facilities administration
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a similar role/environment
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Self-motivated and have excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail as accuracy is essential
- Reliability and steadiness; calm under pressure
- Polite and supportive manner
- Flexible and open approach
- Good understanding of budgets and purchase ordering
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with many departments at various levels
- A team player and assist others when needed
- Resourceful with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent contract to join a growing UK leading organisation in Nottinghamshire with a competitive salary and superb benefits upon completion of your probation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"