PA- Immediate start
An excellent and rare opportunity has just arisen based in Leatherhead as a Team PA. The role will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to senior board members. Successful Candidates will possess approx. 3 years experience within an administrative/supporting department, will be adaptable to change and confident working within a fast paced and busy environment.
- Diary management for a directors which can at times be complex and include overseas travel. Team diary management as and when required
- Audio and copy typing of letters, accounts, emails, minutes, file notes etc.
- Amend and finalise legal documents and letters
- Support the department by picking up overflow work and helping colleagues when necessary
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Monitoring Directors emails in his absence
- Updating Directors mailing lists
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3 years experience working within an office environment supporting role
- Must be well educated, with minimum C's GCSE Maths & English
- Confident and positive with a can-do attitude is a necessity
- Able to work as part of a team and prioritise an ever changing workload
- Multi-tasking skills are essential
In return my client offers an excellent working environment with a competitive salary and benefits package, if you are interested please apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.