We are currently looking for a methodical and well organised PA (Maternity Cover) to join our team based in Bradford where you will be reporting to the IT Director & Freight Forwarding Director. You will join us on a full time, temporary basis to cover maternity and a contract will be for up to 12 months. A competitive salary will be offered.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK & International locations and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
As our PA to Directors the main purpose of your role will be to provide high level administration and support to the Directors to ensure that the department and operation is fully resourced within agreed plan and budget.
Our PA to Directors duties and key responsibilities:
- Providing a full range of high quality, efficient executive assistant services in a fast-paced environment
- Providing very detailed and precise calendar management & travel itineraries for Directors
- Organising & coordinating meetings, diary schedules and other business events in a proficient and timely way
- Assess calendar priorities ensuring business activity and actions are fully met by stakeholders
- High level administration support including detailed reporting as required
- Drafting of both internal and external correspondence and meeting the needs of all other associated administrative and Executive Assistant duties
To join our team as PA to Directors you must posess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience of working in a confidential environment
- A high level of detail consciousness, accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage a busy workload with often conflicting priorities
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a challenging environment
- An inquisitive and proactive approach to your work
- Experience of making new ideas and initiatives work
- Experience in a similar role in a dynamic and challenging environment that required high levels of personal organisation
- Displays a good understanding of others
- Excellent organisational & administration skills
- GSCE Grade C in English and Maths
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft, including Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Experience of working in a Supply Chain environment
- Ability to pick up technology quickly
If you have the skills and experience required and are looking to join a growing company as a PA to Directors, please click ‘Apply’ today.