Fixed term contract (9 months)
Peterborough - UK: An outstanding opportunity exists to join one of the region's biggest success stories in Peterborough, they are looking for an exceptional Personal Assistant for one of the company directors.
Accountable for extensive PA support, managing all day to day activities, travel, deadlines and responsibilities. The role must ensure that his time is managed effectively and efficiently, and to a consistently high standard.
* Extensive diary and email management for the Chief Information Officer
* Produce, collate and distribute minutes, PowerPoint decks, reports and board papers adhering to strict deadlines
* Proactively work through actions from meetings, planning in activity in line with agreed deadlines
* Organise both UK and overseas business travel and meetings
* Produce expense claims and manage invoices
* Extensive experience in working at Managing Director level or above
* Professional, dependable and confident
* Flexible, innovative and proactive
* You work in partnership with other PA's and attend monthly Executive Committee PA meetings to ensure collaboration and best practice
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.