Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support assisting in all aspects in the Director/Senior Leaders role as appropriate. Ensuring that sensitive and confidential information is maintained and stored appropriately.
* Control timing, schedule and access to the Director/Senior Leaders business schedule and day to day management of the Director/Senior Leaders office.
* Calendar management together with minute/action taking ensuring appropriate time management to allow for adequate meeting preparation.
* Screen all incoming communications and redirecting matters as appropriate.
* Co-ordinate inputs from Senior Leaders/Heads of and other 1st line managers to ensure timely completion of activities in line with agreed plans.
* Organising senior/VIP visits
* Liaise with offices of key customers and stakeholders as required.
* Point of contact and facilitation on behalf of the Director/Senior Leaders and in association with the Communication Team, visits and correspondence for customers and stakeholders.
* Arranging, co-ordinating and production of itinerary for travel requirements and associated costs using the Company systems.
* Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
* Support the capability of Business Administration by providing mentoring and induction to new starts within the Business Administration job family.
* Demonstrate a cost effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate.
* Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers'and manage their expectations affectively.
* May provide holiday cover as required
* Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
* Utilise the Quality Management System Process (QMS) Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
* Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation from the Director/Senior Leaders office.
* A highly committed, efficient, flexible, organised and self-motivated individual with the ability to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail.
* Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages.
* Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage
* Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
* Ensure diplomancy and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
* Experience of working within the business for a First Report/Director.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job