The City of London
Our client is a growing Wealth Management firm based in the City of London.
Supporting a Managing Director with a busy schedule.
Duties will include:
- Diary management for the Property Finance team
- Extensive travel arrangements, including itineraries, arranging venues and visas
- Telephone liaison with clients and business contacts
- Coordinating quarterly board meetings
- Assisting with various ongoing finance projects when required
- Processing expenses
- Working closely with other secretaries in the department to ensure constant coverage
- All other adhoc secretarial duties
- Excellent communication skills
- A real self starter with lots of initiative
- Team player
- Adaptable in all working environments
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- 1 year experience working in a similar role
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!