We are currently working with an iconic London brand, based a short walk from Victoria station, who are seeking a PA to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is to provide a high level of secretarial support to 6 Heads of Department within the business.
This role really is exceptional... The offices are stunning and they really do pride themselves on looking after their staff. They have a large team of PAs in the business currently so you'll have a great support network around you.
Experience wise, if you have worked in either property or construction this could be beneficial however it is by no means essential.
The duties of the role include:
· Support the function heads and their teams on a daily basis by managing all communications such as emails and telephone calls
· Produce timely and accurate typed documents including but not limited to: emails, letters, minutes/agendas, proposals, presentations and reports
· Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
· Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
· Deal with internal and external enquiries accurately, promptly and effectively
· Diary management, filing, data management.
· Organise meetings, book meeting rooms, organise catering and refreshments
· Complete expenses
· Manage hotel bookings and flights
· Assist other members of the leadership team and staff generally when secretarial support is not available to them
This is a varied, busy and extremely attractive role offering a salary of up to £35,000 + an extensive list of benefits and a discretionary bonus.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job