A Board Level PA opportunity has arisen to support a busy and diverse CEO, this role is based within the City and requires a PA that is confident in using shorthand, as this will be used daily.
This role requires an enthusiastic and articulate PA with previous board level and financial services experience who has shorthand and is happy to use this everyday as part of the role. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with another PA.
- Shorthand day to day
- To be able to prioritise all incoming communications
- Ability to provide a full range of confidential secretarial support
- Ensuring appropriate maintenance and management of written and electronic data is in accordance with data protection
- Preparing meeting rooms and providing overall support including PowerPoint and minute taking
- Liaison with Board members and Group Executives along with their PA's
- Managing / Co-ordinating travel arrangements
- Diary and inbox management
- Providing holiday cover and ensuring a seamless and smooth running on a daily basis within the CEO's office.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Shorthand (100 words per minute) is desirable but not essential
- A strong knowledge of Word and MS office is beneficial
- Attention to detail
- A strong communicator interfacing with all levels within the business, building excellent working relationships with Board members, the Executive team and their PA's.
Job ref: X_QJG26094
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job