A large financial services has a fantastic opportunity for a PA to join their team, you will be the sole support to the Chairman and also will be providing part time support to the CEO's office.
This role requires an enthusiastic and articulate PA with previous board level and financial services experience. This role is a huge opportunity to work closely with another PA.
- Managing / Co-ordinating travel arrangements
- Extensive diary and inbox management to the Chairman along with providing support to the CEO's office
- To be able to prioritise all incoming communications
- Ability to provide a full range of confidential secretarial support
- Ensuring appropriate maintenance and management of written and electronic data is in accordance with data protection
- Preparing meeting rooms and providing overall support including PowerPoint and minute taking
- Liaison with Board members and Group Executives along with their PA's
- Providing holiday cover and ensuring a seamless and smooth running on a daily basis within the CEO's office.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Shorthand (100 words per minute) is desirable but not essential
- A strong knowledge of Word and MS office is beneficial
- Attention to detail
A strong communicator interfacing with all levels within the business, building excellent working relationships with Board
Job reference: X_QJG26094