Gap personnel are acting as an employment agency to recruit for a PA for our client based in Cheltenham. This role is to assist the MD in the business.
- Provide a full secretarial service
- Operate effective diary management
- Prepare and organise meetings
- Attend meetings and produce minutes where required
- Ensure telephone calls, letters and emails are actioned
- Draft responses to letters and emails
- Arrange press and social media coverage where appropriate
- Carry out research and feasibility projects and provide reports to Trustees and Committee Members
- Candidates should be organised and possess good administration and organisational skills
- A good working knowledge of IT systems and Social Media
- A professional and confidential approach
- Shorthand would be desirable
- Experience in a previous PA /Secretarial position would be an advantage
- Educated to A Level or above
This is a very busy role and we are looking for experienced PA's to join our client. They are offering a competitive salary depending on experience, with 28 days holiday, pension and death in service. The role is working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.