A leading and well-respected, City based media company is looking for a switched on and enthusiastic PA to support multiple senior level individuals plus the wider team. This is an incredibly external facing position where you will arrange client meetings, coordinate events and provide support for corporate hospitality, as well as the high volume of traditional PA duties such as diary management and international travel booking.
This is a very lively and team orientated part of the business where excellent communicational skills and time management will be crucial.
Based in stunning offices, there is a low staff turnover within the business which is evidence of the enjoyable work life current employees have there.
- Recent and demonstrable experience providing PA support at Director Level.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- High degree of business acumen.
- Stress resistant whilst under pressure.
- Happy to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and meet a number of deadlines.
- Professionalism and awareness of corporate surroundings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Intermediate Experience of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Job Ref: X_QGW26529