We are looking for an experienced PA to support the Marketing and Investor Relations team of one of our Private Equity clients. This will start on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent. The role is supporting 4 Analysts and Associates as well as providing administrative support to the rest of the team.
8.00am - 6.00pm (flexibility required)
Banking / Finance
PA Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary management with ever changing, busy schedules.
- Arranging and preparing travel itineraries which are often complicated.
- Answer phones, greet guests, and perform other general administrative tasks for professionals as assigned.
- Schedule conference rooms for professionals, work with Reception and Corporate Services staff to prepare meeting rooms for the team, including catering requirements.
- Allocate expenses for professionals; process American Express and Out of Pocket expenses.
- Responsible for allocation and processing of departmental invoices.
- Responsible for frequent printing and binding of presentations for roadshows and meetings.
- Update CRM database (Salesforce)
- Work in cooperation with other Assistants to cover phones and provide full admin cover when another assistant is absent.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
PA Qualification/Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through at least 5 years related experience.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (including proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM databases (Salesforce).
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must.
If you are right for the role please apply for this role! Submit your CV to RMS. We provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job