Page Personnel are currently recruiting a PA to join their busy offices on the outskirts of Leeds
My client are a well known fleet management business in Leeds
- Acting as first point of contact and on behalf of the CEO, fielding and responding to queries, dealing with day-to-day requests.
- Anticipating the CEO's needs - constantly forward planning and prepping logistics, information, material and people in advance of schedule.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the CEO's diary, ensuring that he is where he should be and on time and always looking ahead to make sure he is prepped with the correct information and material in advance of any meetings.
- Attend and minute Leadership Meetings and Directors Meetings.
- Be on hand to assist in person throughout the day, as and when.
- Flagging, managing and assisting with the writing of and assembly of regular monthly reports, integrating inputs from multiple sources.
- Where appropriate, managing emails and flagging any that need urgent attention.
- Assisting with administrative requirements. Preparation of correspondence, ensuring that meeting rooms are booked for forthcoming meetings, video-conferences, as well as necessary catering requirements.
- Building effective relationships with internal and external parties.
- Having a sound understanding of the business strategy, practices and priorities.
- General support enabling the CEO to focus time and energy on the job.
- Previous PA or similar experience
- Advanced technical Office skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
- Willing to go the extra mile, to prioritise the job and to support the CEO at short notice, as required.
- Autonomous, independent work style that supports and contributes to team-based goals.
- Initiative and resourcefulness - proactive self-starter.
- Persistence, drive and ability to work proactively.
- Solutions focused â€" diary clashes, complex travel arrangements, etc.
- Follow-up & follow through.
- Confidence, sensitivity and diplomacy to communicate with a range of senior staff/clients.
- Client service ethic.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments.
- Well-established organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strives to achieve excellence in everything that they do.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Works effectively through job and organisational changes.
- Deals constructively with frustration and stress, maintaining a professional and positive manner.
- Is direct and honest in dealing with others.
- Treats all people with respect and fairness.
Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
25 days holiday plus
8 bank holidays Pension
Healthcare cashplan (including personal accident cover.)
Employee Assistance Programme
Free on site parking
- PA - Leeds - 9 Month Contract