£25,000 - £28,000
Nottingham - Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to work as a PA to the Director for an extremely well known retailer based in Nottingham.
You will be providing dedicated, high level personal assistance and be the first point of contact for visitors and enquiries. This is a varied role where you will take ownership of your position and ensure that the office runs smoothly.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing a complex diary
- Making travel arrangements
- Drafting correspondence and responding to enquiries
- Preparation and coordination of presentation slides for quarterly Group Board Meetings
- Maintaining and developing filing systems - both paper and electronic
- Coordinating high profile events
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date database
- It is vital that you have previous high level PA experience, ideally at Director level and are confident liaising at all levels.
- Being well organised and able to manage others expectations will be the key to success in this position.
- As the PA, you will be a self-starter and able to use your initiative.
- Excellent diary management and experience of minuting meetings will be essential as is a working knowledge of MS Office suites.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 72 hours of your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to contact everyone however we are happy for you to contact the Office Support team for feedback.
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job